By continuing to use this website you agree with the above. You can always withdraw your permission.
Responsible for processing the data:
Mini Me by Quenisha
is responsible for processing the data.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website places on your computer, tablet or mobile phone when you visit the website. In this way, information about your website visit is stored.
By using cookies, for example, we ensure that:
– Your visit to the website is facilitated;
– You can keep data when you visit the website;
– Your items are stored in the shopping cart for 5 days;
– We can measure how our website is used and what areas for improvement are;
Which cookies do we use?
These cookies are necessary for the website to work. Some of these preferences cannot be saved without these cookies. (e.g. language settings)
We use Google Analytics to test the quality and effectiveness of our website. This way we can check how the website is used and how the website can be improved.
Based on the pages you’ve visited, we can show you ads that we think might be of interest to you.
Our website has Facebook and Instagram buttons. For example, these buttons can be used to share pages on social media. Social media collect information via the code of these buttons, even before you press the button. We have no influence on that. With these cookies, social media make it possible for advertisers to find you. Read the privacy statement of Facebook and Instagram regularly to see what happens to your data collected via cookies. How can I view, correct or delete my data?
You can view, correct or remove your personal data.
We are available by email:
How can I disable or delete cookies?
– do not agree with the placement of cookies
– set cookies to be blocked via the Internet browser. Keep in mind that our website will not work optimally.